YOUR FIRST VISIT
HOW TO PREPARE
- Scent Free Policy: Many of our patients are chemically sensitive to scents, perfumes, lotions, and hair gel. We ask that you refrain from wearing scented products on the day of your visit. You may be asked to reschedule if you have a strong scent on at time of visit.
- Cell Phone Free Policy: Many of our patients have a sensitivity to EMF fields such as those found in cell phones, wi-fi, and stray power. We ask that you refrain from using your cell phone while at our clinic.
- Please try to arrive early for your appointment so that you are ready to see the doctor at your scheduled time. If this is your first visit with us, we recommend that you arrive at least 10 -20 minutes prior to your appointment time so that we can gather all necessary information.
- In case you are unable to keep your appointment, we request notice 48 hours in advance. We reserve the right to charge for missed or cancelled appointments within 48 hours.
- Dr. Aberle specializes in naturopathic and functional medicine.
- Edgewater Natural Family Medicine is considered an out-of-network medical provider and does not participate with insurance plans; however, we will provide you with a claim form that you can file with your insurance company, as some may provide reimbursement. This means that we do not bill insurance companies and expect payment to be made at the time of service.
- Dr. Aberle has opted out of Medicare, which extends to Medicaid and Champus. Medicare patients must know they can go to other providers who will provide health care under their insurance. If a Medicare recipient enters into a private contract, then they agree to pay fee for service, and they may not submit their bill to Medicare for re-imbursement.
- We offer a 10% discount to the following groups: veterans or active duty military, anyone receiving public assistance, full time students, teachers, pastoral staff, retirees, disabled.
- We offer a $25 discount to anyone who refers a patient to us once that person has become a patient. We also give a $25 discount to the person you referred when they become a patient.